West Dunbartonshire Community & Volunteering Services offices are located near the centre of Clydebank at:
Arcadia Business Centre
A 5-minute walk from Clydebank Train Station / Bus stops at Chalmers Street:
- Walk South towards Dumbarton Road.
- Turn right onto Dumbarton Road.
- Continue walking towards Clydebank Town Hall / Solidarity Plaza.
- Turn Right onto Miller Street (at Sixty Ate Bar)
- Immediately turn right onto Miller Lane
- Arcadia Business Centre is the white building at the end of the lane
From Great Western Road A82:
- At Kilbowie Roundabout follow signs for Clydebank A8014 (Kilbowie Road)
- Follow Kilbowie Road A8014 for 1.2 miles until the ‘T’ junction with Dumbarton Road A814
- Turn Right onto Dumbarton Road
- Take the first Right onto Miller Street
Please note there is no parking available at Arcadia Business Centre. Free on-street parking is available nearby at Miller Street.
A 5-minute walk from the Bus Exchange at Chalmers Street where you can find connections across the East/West Dunbartonshire, Glasgow andRenfrewshire area – for walking directions see ‘By foot’ above.
Clydebank Station is a 5-minute walk with regular services (up to every 10 minutes) to Dumbarton and stations into Glasgow (via Yorker). Change at Dalmuir for services to Balloch
Singer Station is a 10/15-minutes walk and provides regular services to Balloch and stations into Glasgow (via Drumchapel).